3 jan. 2014

A winter card and a spring card


There's no snow in the part of Sweden where I live, only gray and rainy days. But that didn't stop me from making a card with a cold, wintery feeling.

Once again I used Maja Design's gorgeous papers and also my favorite edge die from La la land crafts.

I doubled the layers of my wreath die and added some small handmade flowers here and there. In the center I put a dot of Enamel Accent, also a favorite of mine.

As a contrast to the winter card I have a warm spring card to share with you.

It's a birthday card, but it do look like an Easter card, don't you think?

 The cute image is from Janet's Etsy store. I love her images, good quality and all kinds of images for every occasion. The flowers are handmade with a dot of Enamel Accent in every center.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar